18 May 2010

Chunk


That's right. Today I am thankful for chunk. That beautiful, wonderful squeezable chub that is a baby's thigh, that shows he is growing and healthy and developing the brain of a super genius like Einstein, only with some common sense, too.

That chub tells me that my breastmilk is doing its job; that I am doing my job (well, at least part of it) in creating a healthy new life on this planet.




















I mean seriously, how can you not want to just squeeze and love that little hambone?!

I know I have a much larger task ahead of me the rest of Brumby's youth, trying to raise a happy, healthy, well-adjusted man who will respect the women, and indeed, all people, in his life appropriately. But by being thankful, today, for the first step along that road: my wee bebe's brain-developing chub, I'm off to a good start, I think. Go, go magical boobah juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment