30 March 2010

memes are the new black.

Hi, my name is: Booches. Yes, that's my real name (no, it's not, don't be foolish)

1. Never in my life have I been: to Disneyland. Doesn't bother me. Many other places I'd rather go first.

2. The one person who can drive me nuts is: Chuncho when he "plays the cat". That's when he treats my cat like an accordian and he sounds like all of his appendages are being simultaneously broken.

3. High school: university kicked high school's ass

4. When I’m nervous: I clam up. Because if I open my mouth, I will start talking and not know when to stop, and then I'll overshare whilst inside my head I'm screaming, "SHUT UP YOU FOOL! SHUT! UP! OHMYGOD I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT? I WANT TO CRAWL IN A HOLE AND DIE!" Clamming up is just...better. For everyone.

5. The last song I listened to was: "men men men men manly men men men. men men men men men, ooo ooo"

6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: been there, done that. very little would change. Miss Italia would simply be added to the roster.

7. My hair is: at a stinky gross in between phase that I don't love at all. I will be pleased as all get out when it's past this evil shoulder area that causes the evil flip out.

8. When I was 5: my favourite shirt was pink and said "kiss me, i'm a princess"

9. Last Christmas: we were at home and it was Gideon's first Christmas. I made easy pseudo turkey dinner and it was a lovely day.

10. I should be..: working on my strategic plan. but i'm not.

11. When I look down I see: slippers

12. The happiest recent event was: a fun visit with Miss Italia

13. If I were a character on 'Friends' I would be: hmmm....probably Ross, I guess. Science Geek.

14. By this time next year: I will be back at work. Weird.

15. My current gripe is: drivers that don't understand the difference between yield and merge. I want to ram the shit out of people that are STOPPED in the merge lane.

16. I have a hard time understanding: theoretical physics. I did try to read A Brief History of Time but I just couldn't force myself to give a fuck.

17. There’s this girl I know that: tries to earn mens' favour by offering them massages all the time. It's weird and creepy. But I'm glad she doesn't offer them to me.

18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Chuncho, of course.

19. Take my advice: or don't

20. The thing I want to buy: a new crackberry. a shiny purple one.

21. If you visited the place I was born: you would find a big wooden man made of logs fashioned in the image of a dude who likes to chop logs down. The irony is amusing to me.

22. I plan to visit: my dad this weekend.

23. If you spent the night at my house: I hope you aren't allergic to cats. Or dust.

24. I’d stop my wedding if: too late.

25. The world could do without: cameltoes. wear pants that fit, people.

26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: sing in public.

27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: shampoo and shampoo. that's what i get for not paying attention.

28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: a skor ice cream waffle cone thingie. i meant i wanted a skor bar, but that worked too.

29. My favorite blonde is: reese witherspoon. actually that's the first blonde that came to mind because of "Legally Blonde".

30. My favorite brunette is: are these supposed to be men or women? I pick Christian Bale.

31. My favorite red head is: an asshole sometimes.

32. My middle name is: hard for most people to pronounce.

33. In the morning I: need caffeinated beverage.

34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: pigs. shit could happen then!

35. Once, at a bar: I was dancing inappropriately and inebriatedly and I fell on my ass. I can't believe I just admitted that. It haunts me, but in a funny way now since that was like a decade ago.

36. Last night I was: watching Friends reruns.

37. There’s this guy I know who: is the son of a guy who always write these awful, bigoted, narrow-minded letters to the editor of our paper. it makes me question the values of the guy i know.

38. If I was an animal I’d be: a cat of course! probably a cranky siamese cat. smart, attractive, and bitchy.

39. A better name for me would be: I have no idea. I think I suit my name pretty well.

40. Tomorrow I am: gonna finish the laundry and pack for our trip.

41. Tonight I am: going to watch another episode of Lost that will probably annoy the holy hell outta me, but I look forward to it anyways. I like the Locke Monster. He's cool.

42. My birthday is: to be avoided this year. I'd like to stay 34 for awhile. Mid thirties is not ok with me. I am so NOT a mid thirties spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment